updated In an email to state lawmakers Friday afternoon, Washington State University President Kirk Schulz indicated no actions will be taken to revoke the WSU College Republicans’ status as a Registered Student Organization.
Links to top content
Most read right now
- The architect, his pupil, and his son: Hal Mumme, Mike Leach and Matt Mumme are wedded to the Air Ra …
- Former Spokane Sheriff’s deputy guilty of stealing money from Social Security, VA …
- WSU president says no action to be taken against College Republicans …
- Double Hat Bandit arrested for bank robberies in Spokane, six other states …
Yesterday's most read
Top stories from the SR and around the world
More sponsored stories:
UPDATED: Fri., Sept. 22, 2017, 9:37 p.m.
- updated Providence executive criticizes Graham-Cassidy bill as ‘same dangerous policy’
- Strangers fold flowers for Freeman shooting victim’s memorial
- updated Details of memorial service for student slain in Freeman shooting announced
- updated Rape arrest suspect had long history of reported threats, violence
UPDATED: Fri., Sept. 22, 2017, 9:32 p.m.
- new Ty Smith has goal, two assists and Spokane Chiefs open WHL season with win
- Eastern Washington tries to keep momentum going in Big Sky opener at Montana
- Seattle baseball writers select Nelson Cruz as Mariners player of year
- Seahawks’ Jimmy Graham expected to play despite ankle injury
- Two-minute drill: Keys to victory for Washington State against Nevada