Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers says that benefits far outweigh the risks in the House tax reform bill passed this week.
Links to top content
Most read right now
Yesterday's most read
- Military says it will hold crew accountable for tracing giant phallus over Okanogan …
- Navy says it will hold Whidbey Island aircrew accountable for tracing giant phallus over Okanogan County …
- Dozens of new guinea pigs for Nine Mile Falls family after tiny ‘casanova’ infiltrates ranks …
- Military says it will hold crew accountable for tracing giant phallus over Okanogan County …
Top stories from the SR and around the world
UPDATED: Thu., Nov. 16, 2017, 4:15 p.m.
Sat., Nov. 18, 2017
- Reindeer Cletus and Clyde make welcome addition to River Park Square festivities
- Local colleges want tax bill changed to help graduate students
- Spokane VA to expand urgent care while scrapping plans to re-open emergency room
- Dozens of new guinea pigs for Nine Mile Falls family after tiny ‘casanova’ infiltrates ranks
- McMorris Rodgers joins GOP calling for Senate candidate Roy Moore to drop Alabama bid
John Blanchette: There is no shortage of memorable Gonzaga moments for John Stockton as he enters College Basketball Hall of Fame
Fri., Nov. 17, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
- Gonzaga expects tougher test from Utah State
- Eastern Washington must tackle emotions as well as Portland State on Senior Day
- Idaho will have to rely on backup quarterback to keep bowl hopes alive against Coastal Carolina
- Utah State guard Koby McEwen presents challenging matchup
- Gonzaga forward Jill Barta awaits basketball homecoming in Montana