Three people have been charged with the hammer killing of a man in rural Stevens County as his children slept in a nearby car.
Links to top content
Most read right now
Yesterday's most read
- Climbing rents in Spokane County a burden for many …
- Mike Leach: Tavares Martin Jr. ‘cut’ from Washington State football program prior to asking for release …
- Riverfront Park’s ice ribbon debut draws scores of skaters …
- Spokane-area couple travels to Alaska for fish, bears as retirement celebration …
Top stories from the SR and around the world
Sun., Dec. 10, 2017, 6 a.m.
UPDATED: Mon., Dec. 11, 2017, 5:07 p.m.
Tue., Dec. 12, 2017
- About 150 march in Spokane in protest of Republican tax reform plans
- Spokane-area’s strong home-buying streak continues in November
- Law enforcement, kids take a spin through the toy aisles at annual Holidays and Heroes event
- Negotiations to start next year on updating the Columbia River Treaty
- Then and Now: U.S. Pavilion at Expo
UPDATED: Mon., Dec. 11, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
- Commentary: Calling Seahawks ‘sore losers’ doesn’t even begin to describe this team
- No suspensions for Seahawks after Jacksonville meltdown
- Eastern Washington’s long road trip finishes up at Wyoming
- Gonzaga’s team defense leashes Husky offense
- Washington State’s Hercules Mata’afa named first team Associated Press All-American