Question: What do you think of Bush's remark at the White House tree lighting ceremony?
1. It was funny and appropriate
2. It was no big deal – certainly, it wasn't newsworthy
3. Get a grip. Bush made a reference to Jesus, then paused and changed the subject to welcome Santa Claus, that's all
4. Let's not nitpick about a tree-lighting ceremony
5. It was inappropriate but I'm sure it was an innocent faux paux
6. The 'joke' was no big deal but, in light of the controversy over secularizing Christmas, it was inappropriate
7. I hope the speechwriter was fired
8. It makes me question his claim to be a Christian
9. It was inappropriate and offensive – Bush should apologize
DFO: Nos. 3 & 4
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.