Issue: 'Porn again' for kingdom of God: Ex-stripper starts Christian ministry to help people tied to sex industry/Joe Kovacs, WorldNetDaily
What do you think about sexy, glamour gals preaching to those connected to porn?
1. These women should be completely ashamed of the degrading approach they're taking
2. Terrible. It might actually bring Christian folks into the world of porn
3. I don't think they should lower themselves to the level of those attached to porn to try to help them
4. The intentions might be good, but these gals need less glam and lot more Christ-like humility
5. It's interesting, but I'd like to see if it has any success before supporting or being critical of it
6. If gals like that are in church, it will definitely bring more people into the fold
7. Churches are dying these days, maybe this is a way to reach those heretofore unreachable
8. Jesus himself hung out with sinners and prostitutes, so I have no problem with this
9. Brilliant idea! Christians need to go on the offensive and play hardball against evil
DFO: I paused before using this one today. Dunno what I think about it. So, I'll mark No. 10.
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.