Issue: Heath Ledger: 'Brokeback' beautiful story of love: 'I think most straight men are coming out of the screenings feeling swept away'/Windy City Times; and: Homosexual cowboys: Ted Baehr says 'Brokeback Mountain' is plotless, twisted, boring/WorldNetDaily
Question: Will you see 'Brokeback Mountain,' the story of 'gay' cowboys in love?
1. Yes, I'd bend over backward to see this
2. Yes, I adore true love stories
3. Yes, the reviews are fabulous, and Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal are simply dreamy
4. Yes, I'm curious to see what all the hubub is about
5. I'm not sure, I keep going both ways on this
6. No, I don't want my money supporting filth like 2 cowboys having sex
7. No, just the concept of 'gay cowpokes' is utterly repulsive
8. No, and I expect this to be a big box-office flop
9. No, it's another example of why Hollywood has become 'BrokeBANK Mountain'
DFO: No. 10: No, but I'm curious to see what the hubbub is all about. (BTW, I'm running this daily polling question holding out hope that some of the usual suspects are mature enough to discuss this without resorting to name-calling.)
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.