Question: What do you think of the poll saying 1 in 3 Americans wants Bush impeached?
1. The president has the blood of American soldiers and innocent Iraqis on his hands – that demands impeachment
2. Bush should be impeached along with most members of the Supreme Court and practically all of Congress – they've all trampled the Constitution
3. It shows that 1/3 of the people in this country 'get it' – I'm surprised it's not higher
4. I agree with those who say he bungled the war but that's not an impeachable offence
5. Poll numbers change from week to week – I don't think it means anything
6. I don't believe it – no one I know is calling for Bush's impeachment
7. 1/3 is not a majority – impeachment's never going to happen
8. It reflects the campaign by Democrats and the establishment press to exact revenge for the Clinton impeachment and Gore's defeat
9. It's testimony to the extreme anti-Bush bias of the establishment press and its one-sided reporting on the war
DFO: No. 9
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.