Issue: ACLU to appeal Quran ruling: Group wants non-Christian religious scriptures OK'd for oath-taking/Greensboro News-Record, North Carolina
Question: Should courts allow oaths to be made on holy books other than the Bible?
1. Only the Quran should be used
2. Yes, exclusively using the Bible is a state establishment of religion
3. Yes, an oath with the oath-takers choice of holy book has the most validity
5. The state shouldn't be using any religious books
6. No, it's unnecessary – most courts already allow witnesses to affirm their truthfulness without using the Bible
7. No, this is a Judeo-Christian nation and the Judeo-Christian holy book is the Bible
8. No, the Bible has served its purpose well in American history – there's no reason to change
DFO: No. 6
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.