What are your thoughts on living wills?
1. They’re essential to guaranteeing our wishes be followed if we become incapacitated
2. If you don’t want to be hooked up to a machine or drain your family’s savings, they’re a good idea
3. Despite a few bad examples, living wills are an effective end-of-life tool that have served millions well
4. They’re useful, but they must be specific and detailed to avoid being abused
5. They’re fine as long as you can change your mind at any time
6. They’re not perfect but they’re better than having no directive
7. They don’t mean anything as long as courts can overturn them
8. They’re too easy to use to end someone’s life
9. They’re extremely dangerous – you’re just signing your own death warrant
DFO: No. 6
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.