Should ‘In God We Trust’ be allowed to stay on U.S. currency?
1. No, God does not exist
2. No, it violates the First Amendment establishment clause
3. No, even though I believe in God, others shouldn’t be forced to see the motto
4. No, even though God exists, it’s abundantly clear the U.S. does not trust in Him these days
5. Yes, it does not violate the First Amendment establishment clause
6. Yes, from the nation’s earliest times, God was mentioned in our founding documents
7. Yes, majority rules in the U.S., and the majority wants to keep it
8. Yes, I think atheist Michael Newdow is a crazy Froot Loop from the leftward land of silliness
9. I’m really stuck on this issue, how ‘bout we flip a coin?
DFO: Nos. 5, 6 & 8, although a good case could be made for 4.
For the rest of the WorldNetDaily report, click here.