re: BBB's brilliant response to today's WorldNetDaily poll
I would say almost all of the above... Let me know if I am too analytical.
1. I agree with Esquire Magazine – he should be president of the world. BBB: He should be because people like him, not because I agree with him.
2. He would make a great secretary general of the United Nations. BBB: He would make a great general of the UN, but I don't support UN involvement nor President Clinton's political agenda.
3. He's been a very dignified ex-president. BBB: Yes, he has. Teaming up with Bush Sr on disaster relief was a good idea.
4. I admire him for his work on behalf of disaster victims. BBB: Yes, I do admire him for simply that.
5. He's taken too many potshots at Bush – I wish he'd be more discreet like other ex-presidents during war time. BBB: Yep that too... Is only agenda is to further and strengthen his popularity and by taking potshots at Bush it will do exactly that according to approval ratings.
6. This talk of 'president of the world' makes me afraid he has some sinister part to play in the End Times. BBB: I agree he "could" play an important part in End Times Prophecy, though I am not completely convinced we are that close.
7. Whatever he says, it's only meant to get him and Hillary back into the White House. BBB: Yep
8. He was a disaster then and he's a disaster now. BBB: YEP, though the world doesn't think so
9. Is it possible to impeach him again and this time convict him? BBB: NOPE
Thanks, please don't smack me...
Steve Remington/Black Bear Blog