What’s your opinion on the reported rash of women having sex with students?
1. No reason for this taboo any longer, people can have sex with whomever they want
2. These are consensual relationships, time to decriminalize them by lowering the age of consent
3. The kids are willing or eager participants, so it’s really not like they’re being abused
4. I’m outraged by the double standard, as women get lighter sentences than male teachers
5. It’s just a perception, with more awareness and media attention
6. It’s a manifestation of the women’s liberation movement
7. It’s a manifestation of the sexualization of our culture
8. Just a tip of the iceberg, we’re only seeing a small percentage of what’s really taking place
9. Immorality of all kinds is rampant, this is just one symptom
DFO: Nos. 4 & 9
For the rest of the WorldNetDaily report, click here.