Question: What do you think of students recording their professors’ remarks?
1. Ridiculous, students should focus on learning, not snagging professors for politics
2. Taping professors would wrongly put a chilling effect on campus free speech
3. Regardless of recording professors, there’s nothing wrong with students hearing a viewpoint that opposes their own
4. Just ignore the political drivel from professors, whether it be from the left or right
5. I’m not crazy about the idea, but if it stops political indoctrination, it should be tried
6. This idea has been around for years. It’s called taking notes!
7. It’s perfectly fine, many professors like having themselves recorded
8. If the professors aren’t doing anything wrong, they have nothing for which to be afraid
9. Fantastic idea, public exposure will put an end to indoctrination from all sides of political spectrum
DFO: Nos. 5-9
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.