On his blog today, CDADave “20 Indications” re: how he knows he’s getting old here, including:
1. I now get excited when I find a laxative that works.
2. When I see a bikini-clad sweet young thing at the beach, rather than being lecherous, I feel like an uncle or a big brother.
3. I no longer even try to go out on the dance floor, because the last time I did, my knee popped and my leg just about went out from under me.
4. All of a sudden, I am starting to play a lot of slow songs on my guitar.
5. It takes me as much time to walk one mile as it used to take me to run six miles.
Question: How do you know you’re getting older?