OK, we know Barbara Bush thinks poor people should be happy living in a football stadium after losing their homes and loved ones. Well, they are poor anyway. Football stadiums are cool! OK, here is my poll. Please choose one of the following as to where poor people might think Barbara Bush would be happy living:
1. In a really deep flaming hot level of hell.
2. In a fancy restaurant where the French waiters ignore her repeated requests for a dessert menu.
3. In a morgue in New Orleans.
4. In the Happy Magical Sparkly Land Where the FEMA Fairies All Make Up Excuses and Blame Others.
5. Ritzville, Washington
6. Unbearable Bobness's Basement. (See #1)
7. Rick Santorum's conscience.
8. Rush Limbaugh's medicine cabinet.
9. Michael Brown's resume.
10. In a really deep flaming hot level of hell.
DFO: Forgive me, Dubya; I can't resist creativity or polls here