What do you think of the no-jail sentence and $50,000 fine given Sandy Berger here?
1. It was too harsh – prosecutors only asked for a $10,000 fine
2. He said he was sorry and had made a mistake – he shouldn't go to prison for a mistake
3. The whole prosecution was just Washington politics
4. It was just right
5. It was a little lenient
6. It was just a slap on the wrist
7. Clearly, there's a double standard – any ordinary citizen stealing classified government documents would be in jail
8. Another member of Washington's power elite has made a farce of our judicial system
9. He should have had the book thrown at him
For WorldNetDaily's news report, click here.