Q — What is your assessment of the Bush administration’s response to 9-11, four years on?
1. A resounding success, with terror networks badly damaged, Saddam removed from power, no attacks on U.S. soil
2. As well as could be expected in the face of a long, difficult battle
3. Good progress, but we’re more vulnerable than we should be
4. A mixed report card, with a good result in Afghanistan, an unfinished job in Iraq and bin Laden still loose
5. We were doing well but lost our way, focusing on Iraq instead of bin Laden
6. A miserable failure, with our resources drawn into a quagmire in Iraq, creating more terrorists
7. A failure from the start because we went to war instead of treating terrorists as criminals
8. I don’t know what to think
For WND news report, click here.