What do you think of the selection of Harriet Miers for associate Supreme Court justice?
1. A brilliant and bold move for diversity
2. A good choice that will unite Democrats and Republicans
3. A good choice that will surprise Republicans
4. I don't know, but I'll give President Bush the benefit of the doubt
5. As good you could expect from President Bush
6. It's too early to tell; there's not enough of a track record
7. Bush erred in looking for a consensus
8. Anybody Bush picked can't be any good
9. An underqualified Bush crony
10. A grave disappointment
DFO: No. 9 and mebbe 10.
For the rest of the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.