Question: What are your thoughts on the spending increases and red ink on the GOP's watch?
1. The GOP's level of spending has been appropriate
2. There's nothing wrong with spending more if you're going to help the poor
3. It can all be blamed on necessary increases in military spending to fight the war on terror
4. No other president since FDR has had as many major crises as Bush
5. It's alarming, but I trust this president and the Republicans to handle it
6. What do you expect when you have a Republican president and congress?
7. It doesn't matter – the government can always print more money
8. We're the beneficiaries of all this spending but our children are the ones who will pay
9. The Republicans have cooked their goose for the midterm elections
DFO: Nos. 3, 4 & 10 -- 10, because the Repubs are hiding behind legit issues of terror attacks and war costs to spend like crazy in other areas, too.
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.