Question: What are your thoughts on assisted suicide?
1. I own my own body – it's my right to end my life whenever and however I want
2. People who oppose it are afraid to face the reality of death
3. No one should have to lose his dignity or live in pain – assisted suicide is a necessary evil
4. Whether you agree with it or not, a lot of medical professionals are secretly doing it
5. I support it if all the necessary safeguards are in place to ensure it's what the patient wants
6. I support it for people with terminal physical conditions, but not for the mentally ill
7. I'm morally opposed to it, but I believe it should be an option for those who are terminally ill
8. Man is made in God's image – it's wrong to intentionally end an innocent life
9. It's a slippery slope – it will end with healthy people being killed against their will
DFO: Nos. 8 & 9
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.