Question: What do you think of political comments made by entertainers?
1. Being famous means their opinions are indeed more important than the average citizen
2. This is America, and free speech is the bedrock of our system
3. If their remarks agree with my philosophy, then they are important
4. I don’t always agree with them, but it’s interesting to see where the stars stand
5. I wish all entertainers would announce their political views, so I can choose to support or boycott their art
6. They can harumph all they want, but that doesn’t mean I have to listen or agree
7. Who cares what these clowns have to say about politics?
8. Today’s entertainers are part of the reason America is in bad shape, so their politics is par for the course
9. I can’t stomach these self-absorbed, anti-American numbskulls when they talk politics
DFO: Nos. 7 & 9
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.