Question: What do you think about Diane Sawyer’s abused-teen coverage?
1. She did a public service by revealing this evil
2. Network did nothing wrong, the girl was no longer in danger by the time it viewed the tape
3. Journalists are supposed to stay out of involvement in stories, so ABC did the right thing
4. You can’t prosecute journalists for exposing the dark side of life
5. Sawyer’s report is just good television
6. Report showed poor judgment by ABC, but no action should be taken
7. It just shows the despicable moral neutrality of the ‘mainstream’ press
8. Sawyer and her producers should be fired
9. Sawyer and her producers should be arrested
DFO: No. 4 (I saw this program).
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.