Question: Would you support a 3rd-party candidate who make enforcement of immigration law the top priority?
1. No, I don't believe we have an immigration problem
2. No, a third-party candidate always ends up being a spoiler and the worst candidate wins – like Ross Perot and Bill Clinton in 1990
3. No, I'm voting for the Democrat nominee no matter who it is
4. No, I'm voting for the Democrat nominee – Hillary Rodham Clinton
5. No, I'm voting for the Republican nominee no matter who it is – otherwise we'll be stuck with Hillary
7. Yes – normally I wouldn't vote for a third-party candidate but this Rasmussen survey has convinced me
8. Yes, it's the only way to get the attention of the two major parties
DFO: No. 6
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.