Question: Do you think the U.S. government was complicit in the 9-11 attacks?
1. Yes, evidence is overwhelming the government actually committed the terror
2. Yes, evidence proves it was ‘an inside job,’ that feds allowed it to happen
3. Some evidence points in that direction, though it’s hard to believe the government would do such a thing
4. There’s compelling evidence on both sides, so we can never know for sure
5. No, the government was napping on the job, but not intentionally complicit in killing own citizens
6. No, the government made mistakes, but was not grossly negligent
7. No, in such an open society, it’s difficult to predict and prepare for such attacks
8. No, I can’t fathom why some actually believe their own government committed the worst crime in U.S. history
9. No, the whole notion is preposterous, these conspiracy theorists are lunatics
DFO: Nos. 6-9 and 10 (hell no)
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.