Question: What do you think of Rep. Mike Pence’s immigration-reform plan?
1. It’s a perfect plan
2. It’s a great compromise
3. It’s the ticket for GOP victory this year
4. It’s inadequate, borders should just remain open
5. It’s not great but it’s the only chance to pass a reform measure
6. It’s still amnesty by another name
7. It’s the death knell for Republicans this fall
8. It’s the blueprint for reconquista
9. What’s wrong with Bush, why is he blind on this?
DFO: No. 6 (I think)
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.