How does the Coeur d'Alene Press blog "As The Berry Turns" obsess with Huckleberries? Let us count the ways:
1. "I refuse to read anything written by DF and won't partake of whatever he does online" -- DW.
2. "Huckleberries used to be a neighborhood for NI, now it is dominated by Spokane radicals and local nuts with way too much time on their hands" -- Dutch.
3. "It is nice that the Spokesman-Review gives us HBO. It is a marquee emblazened with their philosophy steeped in liberalism, name calling and arrogance. They have no credibility. They could not be trusted to objectively report on a Dick and Jane book" -- Dirk.
4. "As normal (so-called conservatives) fade off from HBO with their interesting content, only the boring liberal wingnuts are left. Poor dave is practically the lone representative...and he's slightly right of center" -- Willy Maequet.
5. "Huckleberries Online is "moderated by a loser minor editor" -- Dave Tolle.
DFO: Sorry that I've pimped this blog two days in a row. But I want to see it continue. Nothing makes my day like someone going off on me. It means I'm in their heads, and they're blurking here for material. How cool izzat? I'm glad Dave Tolle found a home for his anti-DFO/SR venom. But I hate to see Claude over there. He remains a gentleman albeit disaffected from the HBO crowd. You can't please everyone.
Question: Can you think of any other nasty things that the Berry Turners missed as they vented on HBO, Yours Truly and the SR?