Question: What is your view of Darwinian evolution?
1. As Carl Sagan said, evolution is a fact, not a theory
2. Evidence for evolution is powerful, disputed by ignorant and overly religious people
3. Evidence for evolution outweighs any possible drawbacks or inconsistencies
4. I’m not sure what to believe
5. There’s little solid evidence for evolution
6. Evolution is illogical and contrary to laws of science
7. Who has ever observed one species turning into another?
8. Scientific evidence clearly disproves evolution
9. To believe in evolution takes a greater faith than to believe in a Creator
DFO: No. 9 (Let the games begin).
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.