Quote: "With all of these accomplishments, how is it that Mr. White Bucks could be excluded from the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame? That's what legendary radio man John Rook would like to know – along with thousands of Boone's fans. Rook has created a website – and a movement – to back Boone's entry into the Hall of Fame. Thousands are signing a petition that will be presented to the Cleveland-based institution."
Question: Should Pat Boone be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
1. No, he's not really rock and roll
2. No, he just performed cover versions of black artists' tunes
3. No, he doesn't fit the sex, drugs and rock and roll image of the music industry
5. Who cares?
6. Yes, he was a genuine rock and roll pioneer
7. Yes, on record sales – no question about it
8. Yes, he's being discriminated against because of his wholesome image
9. Yes, he's being discriminated against because he's a Christian, a conservative and a WorldNetDaily columnist
DFO: No. 6
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.