What do you think of Navy chaplain not eating until Bush changes prayer policy?
1. Proof that many religious people go way overboard
2. Navy is making the right call on restricting content of prayers
3. Hunger strikes never really accomplish anything
4. Hasn’t this chaplain ever heard of separation of church and state?
5. His resolve is admirable, but he’s misguided
6. What’s the point of having chaplains if they can’t pray to their God?
7. Chaplains praying to Jesus served in the Continental Army before there even was a Constitution
8. It’s an outrage that his First Amendment rights are being violated
9. President Bush, who says Jesus is his favorite philosopher, needs to step in and slap down Navy
DFO: Nos. 6-9
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.