Issue: Bush Assails Democrats Over Patriot Act: Opponents Are Blocking Law's Full Renewal for Political Reasons, President Says/Washington Post
What do you think of the Patriot Act?
1. A much-needed piece of legislation to help secure America
2. I have no problem with it, because I have nothing to hide
3. We're at war, and there has to be some sacrifice of freedom to defend the nation
4. It's OK, but for only for a limited time, and should be repealed when the war is over
5. It would be a good thing, except for the fact government can never be trusted
6. Unacceptable trade-off of rights for purported security
7. It clearly violates the Constitution
8. No matter the rationale for the act, Americans can kiss their personal freedoms good-bye
9. Bush adminsitration is evil and is using the terror war as a pretext for establishing a totalitarian regime
DFO: No. 10 (ask me again if/when Hillary Clinton becomes prez).
For the rest of the WorldNetDaily report, click here.