Issue: New sentence possible for ‘60-day child rapist’: Vermont reclassifies assailant, making him eligible for in-prison treatment/WorldNetDaily; and: Cashman has hard-line reputation: Controversial judge churchgoing Vietnam vet picked by Republican/AP
Question: What should be done in the case of the judge who gave a child rapist a 60-day sentence?
1. Nothing. The judge didn’t do anything wrong – he followed sentencing guidelines
2. Everyone should just calm down – we have an independent judiciary in this country
3. People should be protesting in front of his house
4. The legislature should take the issue away from judges and mandate a 25-year sentence for child rapists
5. The judge should get at least 60 days in jail
6. The judge should resign
7. The judge should be impeached – if he’s not, the word no longer has any meaning
8. The governor should use every legal means at his disposal to remove this judge from the bench
9. The judge should re-sentence the rapist to a lengthy term and apologize
DFO: No. 9
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.