Question: Do you think there's sufficient proof Jesus Christ lived 2,000 years ago?
1. Since Jesus is a myth, all purported proof is phony
2. The lack of historical documentation tends to disprove Jesus' existence
3. Clearly, there is not enough proof to say one way or another
4. While I believe Jesus existed, I admit there's not a lot of proof, it's just my faith
5. It doesn't matter if there's proof, people shouldn't be sued for their personal belief
6. Physical proof is irrelevant to God. He exists whether we believe it or not
7. There's plenty of evidence from Christian and pagan sources to prove the historicity of Jesus
8. People don't willingly suffer torture and death for a lie, as many Christians martyrs show
9. Of course there's proof. What do you call the New Testament documents and millions of devoted believers?
DFO: Nos. 7-9
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.