What do you think of ex-CBS newsman Dan Rather possibly instructing at Harvard?
1. Excellent! An outstanding newsman teaching America’s brightest students
2. Rather’s reporting experience would certainly help journalist wannabes learn the craft
3. Better to have Rather in the classroom than on the air
4. It’s a perfect fit: An anti-American, liberal news pretender at an anti-American, liberal, pretentious college
5. A great idea, I can’t wait to see Rather flip out in front of a real audience
6. You know what they say, ‘Those who can’t do, teach’
7. Rather should turn down the job, he can’t indoctrinate enough people in the classroom
8. I just wonder if Rather would stand by forged term papers submitted by his students
DFO: No. 4
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.