Question: What's your view of the Federal Reserve System?
1. Valuable institution for protecting the stability of the economy
2. Important institution that gets knocked around by conspiracy theorists
3. It was a smart move to create a politician-free zone for monetary policy
4. We need it, since it has people smarter than me to decide monetary policy
5. It's a mixed bag, sometimes they cause problems, sometimes they prevent them
6. It's dangerous to have an unaccountable group of bankers in charge
7. It's an insider's racket
8. It's an unconstitutional group of robber barons
9. It should be abolished as soon as possible
DFO: No. 5
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.