Sam Miller, 5, center, gives it his all as he and other kids growl loudly during a song at a community Bible camp in Montesano, Wash., Wednesday. (AP Photo/The Daily World, Kevin Hong)
Eye On Olympia: Dems gearing up for campaign with strange items on field office wish lists here.
1. David Horsey/Seattle PI anticipates Dubya's meeting with Russia's Putin in St. Petersburg here.
2. Breaking! Spokane County Prosecutor Steve Tucker authorized today the release of the convenience store video that captured much of the confrontation between police officers and Otto Zehm, a mentally ill man who later died from factors related to his struggle with officers here.
3. A Montana chiropractor who called paying taxes "stupid" and bragged about not paying his federal income taxes has been sentenced to prison here.
4. Eighteen billionaires with a net worth of $140B and a coupla hundred multimillionaires have jetted into Sun Valley for a media and technology summit as guests of investment banker Herb Allen here.
5. The Montana Shooting Sports Association has come up with a sure-fire way to decide if candidates for the state's U.S. Senate, Representative positions were straight shooters. They've been invited to take part in a shooting contest here.
6. IMHO-NW: Missoulian (Congress shouldn't coddle bad colleague), Jamie Kelly/Missoulian (Lies, damn lies, redneck stats), Kalispell Daily Inter Lake (9/11 theories muddled by gibberish), G. George Ostrom/Hungry Horse News (A blast or an ambulance?), and Jerry Hitchcock/Coeur d'Alene Press (Love, hate behind the plate).
Online Poll: 72.8% of 1114 respondents to an Idaho Statesman poll say Gulf waters should be open to more oil and gas exploration.
*Idaho AG investigating Kuna mayor here.
*Coeur d'Alene Airport Board disses Marines who want name change to honor Pappy Boyington here.
*Missoula County jailer suspended for releasing confidential report about use of force against female prisoner here.