Issue: Hezbollah rockets rain on Jewish state: Israeli warplanes target Lebanese sites, ground invasion considered/WND; and: Israel targets Hezbollah stronghold in Beirut suburb: Attacks follow rockets falling on northern city of Haifa/Haaretz
Question: Who is most responsible for the current outbreak of fighting in the Mideast?
1. Israel, for having driven the Palestinians off their land to established an illegal state
2. The U.S., because of its military occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan
3. Israel, for its use of disproportionate violence
5. Iran, for using terror groups as proxies
6. The U.N.
7. Hezbollah, Hamas and the other terrorist groups
8. I don’t care – the U.S. should end its entanglements in the region before it gets pulled into a larger war
9. Israel, for appeasing its critics and unilaterally evacuating from Gaza and South Lebanon
DFO: Nos. 7 & 9
For the rest of the WorldNetDaily report, click here.