Issue: Ex-CIA chief: Bomb Syria! Woolsey says Damascus, Iran think U.S. ‘nation of cowards’/WorldNetDaily
Question: What do you think of ex-CIA chief James Woolsey’s call for U.S. to attack Syria?
1. Give diplomacy a chance, stay out of this conflict as long as possible
2. American public is too war-weary to engage another front
3. This is Israel’s fight, it can handle it without U.S. military action
4. We shouldn’t get involved directly, but still provide help to Israel
5. It’s too early to think about U.S. military strikes, but keep the option open
6. Syria is a state sponsor of terrorism, and thus is a legitimate target
7. Yes, hit Syrian targets now
8. Bomb both Syria AND Iran
9. When is the U.S. going to get serious about the war on terror? The bombing should begin in 5 minutes!
DFO: Nos. 3-4
For the WorldNetDaily Poll, click here.