Question: If you were leading Israel, what would you do?
1. Admit that the Zionist state is illegal and a mistake, and throw myself into the sea
2. Move Israel to Europe – the Ahmadinejad solution
3. Trade more land for more peace
4. Start negotiating with all parties involved
5. Exercise restraint by responding only with proportionate violence
6. Declare an immediate ceasefire and withdraw to Israel's border
7. Deal a crippling blow to the terrorists and create a buffer zone to protect Israel
8. Do exactly what Prime Minister Olmert is doing now
9. Take this opportunity to totally destroy Hezbollah
DFO: No. 9
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.