Question: What do you think about the way Israel is conducting the war in Lebanon?
1. Its bombing of innocent civilians is no different than the Nazis’ blitzkrieg
2. I agree Israel has a right to defend itself, but it’s overreacted with disproportionate violence
3. Israel should agree to a ceasefire so assistance can reach civilians trapped in the war zone
4. Given Israel’s weaponry and reputation, I would have expected Hezbollah to have been defeated by now
5. Israel’s doing a great job – the operation is working just like it should
6. I’d like to see Israel be more aggressive, but I’m sure there are political realities that must be considered
7. I admire the way Israel is trying to keep civilian casualties to a minimum
8. If Israel wastes this opportunity to smash Hezbollah, the jihadi extremists will be emboldened for years
9. Why is Israel pussyfooting around? Pull out the stops and utterly destroy Hezbollah once and for all
DFO: No. 8
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.