CDADave, who provides his trademark pictorial spoof above, has more thoughts on the world-weary 13-year-old who wrote a letter to the SR editor yesterday here.
1. Bill McCrory/Whitecaps asks a question that anyone qualified to be Spokane police chief should ask himself or herself before applying: Why would anyone want it?" Click here.
2. Marianne Love/Slight Detour remembers some of the deceased individuals who influenced hundreds in Bonner County with their agricultural insights here.
3. Family Phil tells of his son taking a tough spill on his bike (which no longer has training wheels) but getting right back on here.
4. Like all bloggers, Cis Gors/From A Simple Mind wonders who reads her posts anyway here.
5. HBO newcomer Nicolas Casey/Rants, Raves & Random Thoughts (note to self: get a blogroll link for this fella) has been doing a "happy little panda dance" at the thought of that Panda Express coming to Hayden soon here.
Update: The three-letter jumble and other measures taken by Blogmeister Ryan have run most of the recent HBO spam to ground. Now, only a handful are getting through our blocks. I suspect that some of those are posted by the worst kind of spambots, the human ones, who have to type in the jumble. Only 2 of you have had problems under the new system. So, I'm prepared to call it a success. Then, I remember Dubya's premature declaration of victory on that aircraft carrier. I'll wait a bit longer to see how it goes.
Meanwhile, UBob's random thoughts are always worth reading and worth trying to figure out here, believe it or not, JBelle is expecting -- her first ripe tomato -- here, and Patrick's cat, Ling-Ling, has been a terror since the feline lost a tell-tale cat bell here.