Question: What does the death of Zarqawi mean in the worldwide war on terrorism?
1. It confirms that Bush is the real terrrorist
2. 1,000 other Zarqawis will rise to take his place
3. The Islamic jihad movement is made up of many decentralized cells – one individual’s death doesn’t mean anything
4. It’s encouraging, but as the general said, ‘There are many other terrorists’
5. It’s good news but the war is far from over
6. It will take some of the political pressure off Bush so he can do his job
7. It will embolden moderate Muslims and show the extremists they can’t win
8. It’s the ‘tipping point’ – al-Qaida has been decimated in Iraq
9. It’s great news – now, let’s go into Pakistan and get Osama
DFO: No. 9
For the WorldNetDaily News report, click here.