Question: What is your reaction to the discovery of 500 chemical munitions in Iraq?
1. They’re old, degraded, unusable, pre-1991 weapons and so they don’t mean a thing.
2. A bunch of old chemical weapons shells is a far cry from what Bush, Cheney and Powell led us to believe were in Iraq.
3. For all we know, they were planted to boost Bush’s credibility.
4. WMD or no WMD, Saddam didn’t attack us and we had no business attacking him.
5. It’s encouraging, but the really big stuff is almost surely hidden in Syria.
6. What I don’t understand is why the Bush administration isn’t shouting this from the rooftops.
7. Democrats should apologize to the president for accusing him of lying about WMD.
8. It’s vindication that President Bush was right all along about Iraq having WMD.
DFO: No. 9 … I was reluctant to post this because, frankly, if it was something substantial, the Bush administration would be shouting it from the rooftops. On the other hand, it could offer proof that the weapons were there and possibly moved. Any Mouse posted this in the comments section last night. And there was a short, intense discussion about it afterward. I’m letting everyone else have a crack at it now.
For the rest of the WorldNetDaily report, click here.