Issue: Many Americans in missile range just shrug: ‘A better question is when’s the next earthquake’/Associated Press
Question: Should the U.S. take out North Korea’s launch pad at this time?
1. No, it would be crazy and would likely spark World War III
2. No, a pre-emptive strike should be the last resort to prevent attack on U.S. homeland
3. No, it would violate the sovereignty of North Korea, which has not attacked us
4. No, Bush’s policy of pre-emption has been an utter failure, spinning out of control in the Mideast
5. No, N. Korea is playing brinksmanship to get negotiations with the U.S.
6. We should only shoot down any missile once it’s been launched
7. Yes, if further intelligence indicates they’re really about to launch
8. Yes, Kim Jong-Il has the capability of putting a nuclear warhead into U.S. territory, that’s reason enough
9. Yes, better now than after Los Angeles has been nuked
DFO: No. 8
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.