Stan Planton, a retired librarian from Chillicothe, Ohio, who helped novelist Dan Brown conduct research for the mega-selling thriller "The Da Vinci Code," said a lawsuit accusing Brown of stealing ideas from other writers is bogus. (AP photo/Eric Albrecht)
Question: What do you think about the 'Da Vinci Code' book and movie?
1. Fabulous work of literature based on truth
2. Fabulous fiction
3. It's all just fiction, lighten up!
4. I know it's fiction, but it's interesting nonetheless
5. I'm interested in anything that discredits the Bible
6. Tom Hanks is in the movie, so I'm there!
7. It sounds like a fraud, but the movie will likely make as much money as the book did
8. It's bad, blasphemous fiction that was plagiarized to boot
9. I could not care less about this whole hubbub, bub
DFO: I enjoyed the book as a fictional thriller despite its attempt to undermine the Christian religion.
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.