Question: What do you think of Sandra Day O’Connor’s attack on Tom DeLay?
1. Good for her
2. We now know what kind of person DeLay is
3. I’m glad she’s standing up for judicial independence
4. When they made O’Connor, they threw away the mold
5. Too bad she’s retired
6. Good thing she’s retired
7. Doesn’t she believe the courts should be held accountable?
8. Don’t blame DeLay – the Constitution provides impeachment of judges as a method of removal
9. If only Ruth Bader Snoozeburg would retire, my happiness would be complete
DFO: No. 9
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.