How do you feel about the way violent acts committed by Muslims in the U.S. are reported?
1. It's hugely overblown – Islamophobia reigns in the newsroom
2. There's too much sensationalism whenever a Muslim is alleged to have committed violence
3. Ethic and religious identity are irrelevant – they have no place in a news story
4. They're fairly reported as straight news – I don't see a problem
5. For years the press has referred to 'right-wing Christian extremists' – why are they so deferential to Muslims?
6. Imagine what the media would say if a Christian drove his SUV through a crowd 'for Jesus'
7. They're underreported because the PC press is censoring itself
8. They need to be highlighted more so Americans understand the danger we face
9. The U.S. media is shameful in its inability to see the actions of jihadists in America
DFO: No. 4, mebbe No. 5
For the WorldNetDaily news reports, click here.