Question: What do you think about AIDS education in kindergarten?
1. It's long overdue
2. It's never too early to make kids tolerant and compassionate
3. Fine, as long as it is taught with sensitivity and age appropriateness
4. The idea makes me queasy
5. Maybe kindergarten is a little too young
6. With all these social programs, how is there time to teach counting and the alphabet?
7. Just one more reason government schools are a dangerous place
8. What do you expect from NYC?
9. It's obvious this is about promoting homosexuality, since there's no push for gonorrhea or syphilis education
DFO: No. 10, this is all about social engineering.
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.