Associated Press photo
Issue: Father of LaFave’s victim: Debra should have got jail: Says teacher shows no remorse: ‘It’s a horrible, ugly thing that she’s done’/WorldNetDaily
Question: Should Debra LaFave have received prison time for having sex with a boy, 14?
1. No, the sex was consensual, and the boy is a hero
2. No, she’s incredibly beautiful, so I’m glad she’s not locked behind bars
3. No, this was not a case of rape or exploitation
4. No, if the family is not willing to testify in court, then of course she shouldn’t face jail
5. While it was a ‘horrible, ugly thing,’ I’m not sure jail is the answer here
6. She deserves jail, and I’m disappointed the family cowered in fear of a public trial
7. Yes, what’s the point of statutory rape laws if no one goes to jail?
8. Yes, and the fact she didn’t reveals a glaring double-standard. A male teacher would have been sent up the river
9. Yes, the woman is a child rapist, plain and simple
DFO: Nos. 6-9
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.