Wake up and smell the simple things!
Some of us don’t have rose gardens! Simple things are those special perks in life that you take for granted and forget that sometimes the simple life is the good life.
1. Having no money is less taxing when you reconcile your bank account.
2. American Idol is FREE and it is an awesome concert.
3. You can buy flavored coffee these days without grinding it!
4. If you want a wind chime, all you have a do is hang out your old pots and pans!
5. Women have instant curl with curling irons instead of rags.
6. Golf is now a full time sport.
7. You can buy a new microwave for under 50 bucks and we have ‘cup of soups’!
8. You can buy tooth filling in the store now and women don’t need a prescription for monostat!
9. No piles of paper newspapers - we have the internet.
10. There a camping spot in the woods that is waiting for you and only you know where it is - with your own rushing creek.
Question (from Stebbijo here): Any simple things in your life to add? Your choice…