Question: How do you think the current immigration crisis will be dealt with?
1. There will be full-scale civil war
2. There will be widespread violence for a long time
3. Passage of a guest-worker program will quell the unrest
4. Ultimately, the U.S. will erect a wall along the border – there's no other way
5. We'll have radically stepped-up border enforcement and mass deportations
6. We'll have radically stepped-up border enforcement and a guest-worker program for the millions of illegals already here
7. Stiff fines will be imposed on employers who hire illegals, making the biggest dent in the problem
8. Nothing will be done between the 2006 midterm and 2008 presidential election
9. Very little will be done – just ineffectual window dressing and self-congratulations by the politicians
DFO: Nos. 8-9
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.